Welcome to ICU Alumni Association (ICUAA).
The Association’s primary focus is to help you build a relationship with alumni, support your campus life, and provide you with opportunities for international cultural exchange. You are now part of our community as an associate member for ICUAA.
Activities and Services for Students
We offer opportunities to introduce alumni in diverse professions, for advice about career, and life plan.
Student-Alumni Meetup “Mirai-yoso-zoo”
We provide students of the first and second year with opportunities to interact and build a relationship with alumni from various fields to help enrich their campus life and visualize their future.
Benefit Program “WELBOX”
“WELBOX” is a benefit program that provides members with discounts on travel, movies, restaurants and more. The benefit extends to your family members such as parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters as well. You are eligible for the service only after your payment of life-time membership fees (JPY 50,000). Services are available in Japan only.
- Brochure about Alumni Association, English ver. (PDF)
- Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/icualumniassociation
Membership dues fund all of the Association’s activities. Students join the AA as associate members when they enter ICU and become formal members upon graduation. You are encouraged to pay the life membership fee upon entering so that you can fully enjoy the benefit.
Ways to Pay
Residents in Japan – Postal Office Transfer
- Use a provided transaction form．No transaction fee will be applied for transactions from post offices using this form．If you do not have the transaction form, please make a request by e-mail.
- Request for a transaction form > aaoffice[@]icualumni.com
Residents out of Japan
- Write to us and we will send you instructions by e-mail.
- Request for information for transaction > aaoffice[@]icualumni.com